Google My Business, formerly Google Places, recently released a new feature that will give your center even more opportunity to grab users’ attention in Google Search results. It’s primarily geared towards promoting events in both search results and Google Maps results, but it can also be used to highlight testimonials, services, volunteer opportunities, and more.
Ready to create a post? Follow the steps below to get your posts into search results:
- Login to Google My Business here.
- If you’ve already claimed your business, click “All Locations” in the menu in the upper left-hand corner. If you have not yet claimed your business, make sure to do. Read more about that here.
- Find your center in the list of locations, and click Manage Location
- From there, click the Posts button in the left-hand menu.
- Create your post, and preview before posting.
Need help getting into Google My Business or in creating posts? Feel free to contact us.